PPL PA provides electric utility service throughout 29 counties in Pennsylvania. Is PPL your electric utility? Find your township, borough, or city here, and how to save money on your PPL Electric Utilities bill
Electric Utility Services Provided by PPL
PPL Electric Utilities provides the following services to residential customers within their service territory:
- Electricity delivery: PPL PA owns, operates, and maintains the power wires that deliver electricity to homes within their service territory
- Electricity supply: PPL PA is the default supplier for customers who have not chosen to purchase electricity from an alternate supplier
- Emergency/power outage response: as the wires operator, PPL PA is responsible for responding to electrical emergencies/outages for all electricity customers within their service area
PPL Electric Utilities Service Area
PPL Electric Utilities provides service to the following communities:
- BERKS COUNTY: Boroughs of Morgantown, New Morgan, Robesonia, Shillington, Sinking Spring, Wernersville, West Lawn, Womelsdorf, Wyomissing, and Wyomissing Hills. Townships of Caernarvon, Cumru, Heidelberg, Lower Heidelberg, South Heidelberg, and Spring.
- BUCKS COUNTY: Boroughs of Richlandtown, Sellersville, Silverdale, Telford, and Turmbauersville. Townships of East Rockhill, Haycock, Hilltown, Milford, Richland, Springfield, and West Rockhill.
- CARBON COUNTY: Boroughs of Beaver Meadows, Bowmanstown, East Side, Jim Thorpe, Lansford, Nesquehoning, Palmerton, Parryville, Summit Hill, and Weissport. Townships of Banks, East Penn, Franklin, Kidder, Lausanne, Lehigh, Lower Towamensing, Mahoning, Packer, Penn Forest, and Towamensing.
- CHESTER COUNTY: Boroughs of Atglen, Elverson, and Honey Brook. Townships of Honey Brook, West Nantmeal, and West Sadsbury.
- CLINTON COUNTY: City of Lock Haven. Boroughs of Avis, Flemington, Loganton, Mill Hall, Renovo, and South Renovo. Townships of Allison, Bald Eagle, Castanea, Chapman, Colebrook, Crawford, Dunnstable, Gallagher, Greene, Grugan, Logan, Noyes, Pine Creek, Wayne, and Woodward.
- COLUMBIA COUNTY: Town of Bloomsburg. Boroughs of Ashland, Benton, Berwick, Briar Creek, Centralia, Millville, Orangeville, and Stillwater. Townships of Beaver, Benton, Briar Creek, Catawissa, Cleveland, Conyngham, Fishing Creek, Franklin, Greenwood, Hemlock, Jackson, Locust, Madison, Main, Mifflin, Montour, Mount Pleasant, North Centre, Orange, Pine, Roaring Creek, Scott, South Centre, and Sugarloaf.
- CUMBERLAND COUNTY: Boroughs of Camp Hill, Carlisle, Lemoyne, Mechanicsburg, New Cumberland, Newville, Shiremanstown, West Fairview, and Wormleysburg. Townships of Dickinson, East Pennsboro, Hampden, Lower Allen, Middlesex, Monroe, North Middleton, North Newton, Penn, Silver Spring, South Middleton, South Newton, Upper Allen, and West Pennsboro.
- DAUPHIN COUNTY: City of Harrisburg. Boroughs of Berrysburg, Dauphin, Elizabethville, Gratz, Halifax, Highspire, Hummelstown, Lykens, Millersburg, Paxtang, Penbrook, Pillow, Steelton, and Williamstown. Townships of Derry, East Hanover, Halifax, Jackson,Jefferson, Lower Paxton, Lower Swatara, Lykens, Middle Paxton, Mifflin, Reed, Rush, South Hanover, Susquehanna, Swatara, Upper Paxton, Washington, Wayne, West Hanover, Wiconisco, and Williams.
- JUNIATA COUNTY: Boroughs of Mifflin, Mifflintown, Port Royal, and Thompsontown. Townships of Delaware, Fayette, Fermanagh, Greenwood, Milford, Monroe, Susquehanna, Turbett, and Walker.
- LACKAWANNA COUNTY: Cities of Carbondale and Scranton. Boroughs of Archbald, Blakely (part), Clarks Green, Clarks Summit, Dalton, Dickson City, Dunmore, Jermyn, Jessup, Mayfield, Moosic, Moscow, Old Forge, Olyphant (part), Taylor, Throop, and Vandling. Townships of Abington, Benton, Carbondale, Clifton, Covington, Elmhurst, Fell, Glenburn, Greenfield, Jefferson, La Plume, Lehigh, Madison, Newton, North Abington, Ransom, Roaring Brook, Scott, South Abington, Spring Brook, and West Abington.
- LANCASTER COUNTY: City of Lancaster. Boroughs of Adamstown, (part), Akron, Christiana, Columbia, Denver, East Petersburg, Elizabethtown, Ephrata (part), Lititz, Manheim, Marietta, Millersville, Mount Joy, Mountville, New Holland, Quarryville, Strasburg, and Terre Hill. Townships of Bart, Brecknock, Caernarvon, Clay, Colerain, Conestoga, Conoy, Drumore, Earl, East Cocalico, East Donegal, East Drumore, East Earl, East Hempfield, East Lampeter, Eden, Elizabeth, Ephrata, Fulton, Lancaster, Leacock, Little Britain, Manheim, Manor, Martick, Mount Joy, Paradise, Penn, Pequea, Providence, Rapho, Sadsbury, Salisbury, Strasburg, Upper Leacock, Warwick, West Cocalico, West Donegal, West Earl, West Hempfield, and West Lampeter.
- LEBANON COUNTY: Borough of Richland. Townships of Heidelberg and Millcreek.
- LEHIGH COUNTY: Cities of Allentown and Bethlehem. Boroughs of Alburtis, Catasauqua, Coopersburg, Coplay, Emmaus, Fountain Hill, Macungie, and Slatington. Townships of Hanover, Heidelberg, Lower Macungie, Lower Milford, Lowhill, North Whitehall, Salisbury, South Whitehall, Upper Macungie, Upper Milford, Upper Saucon, Washington, and Whitehall.
- LUZERNE COUNTY: Cities of Hazleton, Pittston, and Wilkes-Barre. Boroughs of Ashley, Avoca, Bear Creek Village, Conyngham, Dupont, Duryea, Exeter, Freeland, Hughestown, Jeddo, Laflin, Laurel Run, Nescopeck, Nuangola, Penn Lake Park, West Hazleton, West Pittston, White Haven, and Yatesville. Townships of Bear Creek, Black Creek, Buck, Butler, Dennison, Dorrance, Exeter, Fairview, Foster, Hanover, Hazle, Hollenbach, Jenkins, Nescopeck, Pittston, Plains, Rice, Salem, Slocum, Sugarloaf, Wilkes-Barre, and Wright.
- LYCOMING COUNTY: City of Williamsport. Boroughs of Duboistown, Hughesville, Jersey Shore, Montgomery, Montoursville, Muncy, Picture Rocks, Salladasburg, and South Williamsport. Townships of Anthony, Armstrong, Bastress, Brady, Clinton, Eldred, Fairfield, Franklin, Hepburn, Jordan, Limestone, Loyalsock, Lycoming, Mifflin, Mill Creek, Moreland, Muncy, Muncy Creek, Nippenose, Old Lycoming, Penn, Piatt, Porter, Shrewbury, Susquehanna, Upper Fairfield, Washington, Watson, Wolf, and Woodward.
- MONROE COUNTY: Boroughs of East Stroudsburg (part), Mount Pocono, and Stroudsburg (part). Townships of Barrett, Chestnuthill, Coolbaugh, Eldred, Jackson, Paradise, Pocono, Polk, Price, Smithfield, Stroud, Tobyhanna, and Tunkhannock.
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY: Boroughs of East Greenville, Pennsburg, Red Hill, Souderton, and Telford. Townships of Franconia, Hatfield, and Upper Hanover.
- MONTOUR COUNTY: Boroughs of Danville and Washingtonville. Townships of Anthony, Cooper, Derry, Liberty, Limestone, Mahoning, Mayberry, Valley and West Hemlock.
- NORTHAMPTON COUNTY: City of Bethlehem. Boroughs of Freemansburg, Hellertown, Nazareth (part), North Catasauqua, Northampton, Pen Argyl (part), Stockerton, Tatamy, and Walnutport. Townships of Allen, Bethlehem, Bushkill, East Allen, Forks, Hanover, Lehigh, Lower Mount Bethel, Lower Nazareth, Lower Saucon, Moore, Palmer, Plainfield, Upper Nazareth, Washington, and Williams.
- NORTHUMBERLAND COUNTY: Cities of Shamokin and Sunbury. Boroughs of Herndon, Kulpmont, Marion Heights, McEwensvillle, Milton, Mount Carmel, Northumberland, Riverside, Snydertown, and Turbotville. Townships of Coal, Delaware, East Cameron, East Chillisquaque, Jackson, Jordon, Lewis, Little Mahanoy, Lower Augusta, Lower Mahanoy, Mount Carmel, Point, Ralpho, Rockefeller, Rush, Shamokin, Turbot, Upper Augusta, Upper Mahanoy, Washington, West Cameron, West Chillisquaque, and Zerbe.
- PERRY COUNTY: Boroughs of New Bloomfield, Landisburg, Liverpool, Marysville, Millerstown, New Buffalo, and Newport. Townships of Buffalo, Carroll, Centre, Greenwood, Howe, Juniata, Liverpool, Miller, Northeast Madison, Oliver, Penn, Rye, Saville, Southwest Madison, Spring, Tuscarora, Tyrone, Watts, and Wheatfield.
- PIKE COUNTY: Townships of Blooming Grove, Greene, Lackawaxen, Palmyra, Porter, and Shohola.
- SCHUYLKILL COUNTY: City of Pottsville. Boroughs of Ashland, Auburn, Coaldale, Cressona, Deer Lake, Frackville, Gilberton, Girardville, Gordon, Landingville, Mahanoy City, McAdoo, Mechanicsville, Middleport, Minersville, Mount Carbon, New Philadelphia, New Ringgold, Orwigsburg, Palo Alto, Pine Grove, Port Carbon, Port Clinton, Ringtown, Shenandoah, Tamaqua, Tower City, and Tremont. Townships of Barry, Blythe, Branch, Butler, Cass, Delano, East Brunswick, East Norwegian, East Union, Eldred, Foster, Frailey, Hegins, Hubley, Kline, Mahanoy, New Castle, North Manheim, North Union, Norwegian, Pine Grove, Porter, Reilly, Rush, Ryan, Schuylkill, South Manheim, Tremont, Union, Upper Mahantongo, Walker, Washington, Wayne, West Brunswick, West Mahanoy, and West Penn.
- SNYDER COUNTY: Boroughs of Beavertown, Freeburg, McClure, Middleburg, Selinsgrove, and Shamokin Dam. Townships of Adams, Beaver, Centre, Chapman, Franklin, Jackson, Middlecreek, Monroe, Penn, Perry, Spring, Union, Washington, West Beaver, and West Perry.
- SUSQUEHANNA COUNTY: Boroughs of Forest City and Union Dale. Townships of Clifford and Herrick.
- UNION COUNTY: Boroughs of Hartleton and New Berlin. Townships of Gregg, Hartley, Kelly, Lewis, Limestone, Union, West Buffalo and White Deer.
- WAYNE COUNTY: Boroughs of Bethany, Hawley, Honesdale, Prompton, and Waymart. Townships of Berlin, Canaan, Cherry Ridge, Clinton, Damascus, Dreher, Dyberry, Lake, Lebanon, Lehigh, Mount Pleasant, Oregon, Palmyra, Paupack, Salem, South Canaan, Sterling, and Texas.
- WYOMING COUNTY: Borough of Factoryville. Townships of Clinton, Nicholson, Overfield, and Tunkhannock.
- YORK COUNTY: Boroughs of East Prospect and Wrightsville. Townships of Fairview, Hellam and Lower Windsor.
How to Save on Your PPL Electric Utilities Bill
Here are a few ideas for ways to save on your PPL Electric Utilities bill:
- Cut your consumption: Check out the residential energy savings rebates & discounts that PPL Electric Utilities offers to update your appliances and make energy-saving home renovations. Or check out some of our tips on how to save energy at home
- Shop around: Check out the "price to compare" that you pay with PPL Electric Utilities and see if it can be matched or beat by an alternate supplier - you may be able to find a better deal! For more information about the best rates available in your area, call us at 347-410-8789
- See if you qualify for a grant, loan, or tax credit: You can find a list of available energy savings opportunities on the PPL PA website