PECO is a power distribution company in USA. The registered office is located in :
2301 Market Street
19103 Philadelphia, PA
Activate your account with PECO
You are moving and wish to activate your account with PECO? It’s simple. Call PECO by dialing and give :
- Your exact address (apt. no., street no., street name, city/town, zipcode).
- Your name.
- Date of required activation.
Speak with a customer service agent
Do you have a question related to a commercial issue? Call the PECO customer service by dialing . They can help you with questions such as you bill, rates, or the terms of your contract.
Pay your bill
When you activate your line and create an account in your name, PECO may ask you to pay your bills by several options:
- By automatic account transfer.
- Check sent by mail.
- Credit or debit card by telephone.
- Cash or card at an authorized payment office.