Portland General Electric is a power distribution company in USA. The registered office is located in :
121 SW Salmon Street
97204 Portland, OR
Activate your account with Portland General Electric
You are moving and wish to activate your account with Portland General Electric? It’s simple. Call Portland General Electric by dialing and give :
- Your exact address (apt. no., street no., street name, city/town, zipcode).
- Your name.
- Date of required activation.
Speak with a customer service agent
Do you have a question related to a commercial issue? Call the Portland General Electric customer service by dialing . They can help you with questions such as you bill, rates, or the terms of your contract.
Pay your bill
When you activate your line and create an account in your name, Portland General Electric may ask you to pay your bills by several options:
- By automatic account transfer.
- Check sent by mail.
- Credit or debit card by telephone.
- Cash or card at an authorized payment office.