Waterloo Electric Department is a power distribution company in USA. The registered office is located in :
100 West 4th Street, Waterloo, Illinois 62298
Activate your account with Waterloo Electric Department
You are moving and wish to activate your account with Waterloo Electric Department? It’s simple. Call Waterloo Electric Department by dialing and give :
- Your exact address (apt. no., street no., street name, city/town, zipcode).
- Your name.
- Date of required activation.
Speak with a customer service agent
Do you have a question related to a commercial issue? Call the Waterloo Electric Department customer service by dialing . They can help you with questions such as you bill, rates, or the terms of your contract.
Pay your bill
When you activate your line and create an account in your name, Waterloo Electric Department may ask you to pay your bills by several options:
- By automatic account transfer.
- Check sent by mail.
- Credit or debit card by telephone.
- Cash or card at an authorized payment office.