Wallingford Public Utility is a power distribution company in USA. The registered office is located in :
100 John Street
06492 Wallingford, CT
Activate your account with Wallingford Public Utility
You are moving and wish to activate your account with Wallingford Public Utility? It’s simple. Call Wallingford Public Utility by dialing and give :
- Your exact address (apt. no., street no., street name, city/town, zipcode).
- Your name.
- Date of required activation.
Speak with a customer service agent
Do you have a question related to a commercial issue? Call the Wallingford Public Utility customer service by dialing . They can help you with questions such as you bill, rates, or the terms of your contract.
Pay your bill
When you activate your line and create an account in your name, Wallingford Public Utility may ask you to pay your bills by several options:
- By automatic account transfer.
- Check sent by mail.
- Credit or debit card by telephone.
- Cash or card at an authorized payment office.